7 Fantastic eBay Automation Tools
Using tools to run your eBay business can make it much more efficient.
There are some fantastic tools out there that are designed specifically to address the needs of today's eBay
They save you time, streamline processes, and increase your customer satisfaction (and subsequently,
feedback + improve seller ratings).
For serious eBay sellers, one of the biggest advantages of using automation tools is that it frees up some of
your precious time and allows you to take care of more important tasks like reaching out to more buyers.
There are plenty of third-party applications that have been built by companies from all over the world.
Here are my top 6 favorites;
1) ShipSaver Insurance
* Huge discounts over USPS and UPS
* Offers insurance for First Class International shipments
* Ability to add insurance in bulk
* Claims are done completely online
* No standing in line at the Post Office
2) AfterBuy Message Manager
This tool allows you to save time spent on answering buyer post-sale emails. It uses a dynamic template-based
system which generates automatic answers for buyers.
Many eBay sellers wouldn't be without this tool! Prices range from free for 100 messages per month, right up to
$199.90 for PowerSellers who need more than 5,000 email responses per month.
3) Froo! Bulk Revision
This allows you to change your live auctions in bulk and automates your eBay listings. No matter how many live listings you
have, revising prices, descriptions, and quantities can be a painstaking task, but revising a listing can sometimes
make the difference between a closed sale and a lost opportunity.
If you hate bookkeeping as much as I do, then you'll love Outright! Outright puts your accounting on auto pilot
and tracks all your costs and profits to get you prepped and ready for your annual taxes.
Here's a snapshot of what Outright can do:
* Automatically import your eBay sales and expenses, including all listing, final value and PayPal fees.
* Track all of your business deductions, including the purchase cost of your products.
* Create instant reportslet you see how much money you are making, who your best customers are and
where you are spending the most money.
* Pay your estimated taxes on time and get organized for end of year taxes.
5) Price Spectre.
Price Spectre is all about keeping you ahead of the competition by
making sure you have the most favorable prices on eBay.
Think of Price Spectre as paparazzi for your competitors; it never lets them out of it's site and always knows
what they are doing.
If Price Spectre finds a seller with the same item as you, but at a cheaper fixed price, it will let you know
and automatically update your listings to make sure buyers come to you!
6) Vzaar Video
Vzaar hosts and streams video for sellers looking to improve
the quality of their listings. Whether you want to show the products you sell in greater detail or explain in
person the range of items you sell, adding video to your listings is simple and easy to do with vzaar.
* Upload your video to vzaar from My eBay
* Customizeyour video player
* Select which listing(s) you wish to add the video to
With these great tools, there should be no reason that you can't start to automate those tasks that are taking
forever for you to do.
Just before you go, I want to tell you about eBay Fortunes - a highly successful formula for making
your eBay business boom. eBay Fortune has been created by Tom Barnes, an eBay pioneer who first started selling on
eBay in 1997.
Barnes has spent years of his time and thousands of dollars finding the optimal system for creating eBay
listings that jump off the page and sell, and head-butt your competitors.
When you sign up to eBay Fortune, you will discover:
1.Where new eBay members always go wrong, and how to never follow these stale footsteps
2. What you must do before you even consider listing any item on eBay. Skipping this step can end up cutting
your profits in half!
3. A dreadful mistake 95% of new eBay users make when first signing up with eBay, and how to steer clear away
from this awful pitfall.
4. A "hidden" registration link that eBay doesn't advertise anywhere! Tom Barnes will show you how to gain
access to this secret link and reap in the priceless benefits
5. His proven guide on how to create the perfect eBay user ID
You can get instant access here: => http://successfulonlineselling.com/eBayFortune.html